Spring Stream Acupuncture strives to harmonize the whole by allowing oneself to get in touch with their inner source. Utilizing a 1000 year old effective technique, we strive to ease pain and discomfort. Treatment is based on facilitating the movement of qi- the body's natural energy.
Pain and discomfort arise through the blockages of movement and qi in the body. When there is little or no movement of qi, disease, discomfort and pain arises. Acupuncture, Massage, and other techniques aid with the movement of qi, and help restore the body's natural harmony.
Where there is no harmony there is dis-ease
Treatments are based on individual needs, and are specifically tailored to each session. We assess and diagnose by personal interview using palpation and pulse. Imbalances and symptoms would be treated for, as well as root causes. We utilize moxibustion, cupping, guasha, and tui-na massage also to ease muscular discomforts and pains. Herbal elixirs are also available to help supplement, to aid, and prevent disease and discomfort.
What acupuncture can treat
According to the WHO (World Health Organization), Acupuncture is known to treat the following diseases, symptoms or conditions
- Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever)
- Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
- Dysentery, acute bacillary
- Dysmenorrhoea, primary
- Epigastralgia, acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis, and gastrospasm)
- Facial pain (including craniomandibular disorders)
- Hypertension, essential
- Hypotension, primary
- Knee pain
- Low back pain
- Morning sickness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Neck pain
- Pain in dentistry (including dental pain and temporomandibular dysfunction)
- Periarthritis of shoulder
- Postoperative pain
- Renal colic
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
We accept all major insurance providers. Depending on your policy and your plan. Feel free to ask.